With plenty of variety and working in the great outdoors this is an exciting role full of challenges.
We pride ourselves on delivering high standards to our customers.
You will be leading your own dedicated specialist team, with the opportunity to add new skills and meet great people along the way.
You will work with and supervise one of our teams carrying out a variety of tasks including field walking, sheeting and other farming tasks.
Although this is straightforward it can be very hard work & physically demanding. Excellent stamina is required. You will be responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As the team leader, you will be the main point of contact for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
If you have not had a supervisory role before, we will provide training. Minimal paperwork is involved, and no farming experience is required. If you think you can give instructions effectively and have the ability to motivate staff then this is the job for you.
The job is full-time (60 hours/week) from now until the end of the year which to the right candidate could turn into an all-year-round position. We would happily consider a job share arrangement for two ideal candidates. You will need to commit to working the full season Monday to Friday with some Saturdays in peak periods. A full UK driving license is essential (as you will be driving one of our vehicles), First aid certificate an advantage.
You should already be living in East Suffolk preferably near Woodbridge, Ipswich, or Needham Market.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Liaise & provide feedback to management
- Full driving license (preferably clean)
- Smartphone with excellent internet connection
- Self-motivation, discipline & commitment
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to motivate staff
- Excellent communication skills
To apply click here.Share This: