We require a permanent part time groom to join our small team at our livery yard near
You will be working approximately 25 hours a week. Exact times & days to be negotiated but will rarely be at weekends. Although a driving licence is not required public transport is not available due to the rural location. Pay is negotiable depending on experience. Sorry but we cannot provide accommodation.
Duties will include:
- Watering & feeding.
- Replacing bedding
- Mucking out
- Cleaning equipment
- Monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- Rugging up
- Turning out and bringing in
General yard duties including sweeping & checking fences, etc.
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses (experience required).
Requirements for this position:
- A basic knowledge of horses
- Self-motivation, discipline & commitment
- Ability to carry out instructions accurately
- good observational skills
- good communication skills
- be physically fit
- be willing and able to work outside in all weather conditions
- competence in riding (but not essential)
To apply click hereShare This: